You have successfully subscribed to the mailing list of the National Statistical Committee
Choose subscription type:
1989-1994 Moscow State University named after M. Lomonosov Law Faculty, Moscow, Russian Federation Diploma in Jurisprudence with qualification Lawyer
1997-2003 Kazakh State Humanities and Law Academy Applicant at the Department of Civil Law. Almaty, Kazakhstan. Ph.D. (kandidat nauk) thesis was defended in 2003.
2004 Academy of national economy under the Government of the Russian Federation (Moscow). Moscow High School of Social and Economic Sciences under the Academy of National Economy under the Government of the Russian Federation. Faculty of Law, specialty: jurisprudence. Diploma.
2004- 2005 The UK Manchester University. Master of International Private Law Degree. Awarded the diploma of the Master of Private International Law (LL.M - Masters of Private International Law)
2008- 2010 International University of Japan. M.A. in IPSP (Master of Arts in International Peace Studies Programe) awarded.
2.02.2022- First Deputy Chairmen of the National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic
20.04.2021 expert/ consultant on international law, WTO and Kyrgyz -legislation legal issues
23.01.2017 - 20.04.2021 Deputy Director of Legal department of Eurasian Economic Commission (Russia, Moscow).
6.05.2016.- 20.01.2017 Adviser to Head of the Office of the Government of Kyrgyz Republic – Minister of the KR
2015 – 12.2016 Department of international relations and law of the Diplomatic Academy under the MFA KR (part time) Lecturer. Acting Associate Professor of the Department of International Law and International Relations; and the Department of Diplomatic and Consular Service
2012 – 06.2015 Associate Professor of the Department of International Economic Relations and Law - Lecturer of Courses in Legal Disciplines and International Relations at the Kyrgyz-Chinese Institute of the KNU named after J. Balasagyn
24.11.2014- 4.05.2016 Adviser on legal and innovation issues to the General Director of JSC Kyrgyzgiprostroy (part time);
06.2012 –24.11.2014 Adviser to the Chairmen of the Board of CJSC BTA Bank
04.2011- 03.2012 Deputy Chairmen of the State Service on Intellectual property and innovations under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
03.2008- 2010 Official detail assignment to Japan under the training program for civil servants (training within the framework of technical assistance for the KR-JDS) in order to improve qualifications and defend a master's thesis on intellectual property issues with the preservation of position and inclusion in the civil service experience by the Decree of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
06.2006-03.2008 Deputy Director of the State Agency on intellectual property under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
10.2005-06.2006 Head of Legal department of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
01.2002-09.2004 National Academy of Science of the Kyrgyz Republic. Junior, Senior scientific researcher.
04.1998- 01.2002 JSC “Khan-Tengrie” Lawyer
01.1998-04.1998 Jogorku Kenesh (Parliament) of the Kyrgyz Republic Department of Legal Expertise. Head of codification department
08.1996- 01.1998 State property fund of the Kyrgyz Republic Head of legal expertise group of Methodology and Monitoring Department and Head of Legal Expertise Department
06.1995-08.1996 Kyrgyz National State University. Deputy Director of International Center of the KNSU, Deputy Dean of Law Faculty of KNSU and Head of contract part of Law Faculty of the KNSU, lecturer of law
09.1994 -06.1995 Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic. Deputy Head of International Law Department and Head of International Law Department
1989 Graduation Medal for outstanding studies of Secondary School
1991 Winner of the United Nations junior connoisseur of law contest for the USSR and the USA.
1991. Special price (for 2nd place in the USSR’s students) awarded (The UN Headquarter; New –York city; the USA).
2011 Certificate of honor of the National Commission on the State Language under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic "For great contribution to the development of the state language in the department" as Chairman of the Commission on the Development and Support of the State Language of Kyrgyzpatent.
2018 Honorary Certificate of EEC, Moscow "For personal contribution to the solution of tasks for the formation and development of the Eurasian Economic Union".
1994 rank of 1st Class Lawyer
2006 rank “Counselor of State of Public Service of III class”, Decree of the President of the KR #324, 2006.
English, Russian and Kyrgyz- fluent German, Japanese, Italian and French- basics
1. Deputy of Bishkek City Council (local parliament). Member of permanent commission on observance of law, protection of citizen’s rights (1994-1999);
2. Co-leaded development of the first official document securing the rights of the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic - Bishkek - the Charter of Bishkek;
3. From 1995 - 2005 developer, author and member of working groups on writing a package of legislation on international legal issues, corporate and stock law, foreign investment law, private property; introduction of the principles of "single window"; intellectual property (IP) in the period from 1994-2012.
4. From 2011 to 2013 - Public Advisor to the Rector of the Kyrgyz National University (KNU) named after J. Balasagyn on international relations and innovations.
5. Member of the International Academic Council of the Higher School of Economics in the field of “Jurisprudence”. (Russia; Moscow) 6. The only observer from the Eurasian Economic Commission at Elections 2018 of the President of Russian Federation V. Putin
7. From May, 2021 Member of the Board of Trustees of the republican Children and Youth School “Seytek”
8. From November, 2021 elected as a Chairmen of the Board of the Children’s Fund of Kyrgyzstan.