You have successfully subscribed to the mailing list of the National Statistical Committee
Choose subscription type:
Invitation for Bids
Country: The Kyrgyz Republic
Project: Implementation of the National Strategy for Development of Statistics of the Kyrgyz Republic
Grant No.: TF 017862
Contract Title: Procurement of computer, office and printing equipment
Reference No. KGSTAT/2/ICB/2015/01
1. The Government of the Kyrgyz Republic has received financing in the amount of US$ 2.5 million from the World Bank toward the cost of the Implementation of the National Strategy for Development of Statistics Project (KGSTAT), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract № KGSTAT/2/ICB/2015/01
2. The Project Management Group now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of computer, office and printing equipment. There are 2 separate lots in the Bidding documents and bidders can bid for one or both lots:
• Lot #1 “Computer & office equipment”,
• Lot #2 “Printing equipment.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers (edition of 2011 revised in 2014) (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project Management Group “Implementation of the National Strategy for Development of Statistics of the Kyrgyz Republic” under the National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic, located at 374 Frunze str., Room # Display-2, Bishkek, 720033, Kyrgyz Republic, firstname.lastname@example.org, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours: from 09-00 to 17-00 hours at the address given below .
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English (with Russian translation if requested) may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 50 USD (or equivalent in Kyrgyz Soms by the NBKR exchange rate for the payment date). The method of payment will be direct deposit to the PMG bank account:
Beneficiary: PMG WB “Implementation of the National Strategy for Development of Statistics”
Beneficiary Bank: Main Operation Department
OJSC “Commercial Bank KYRGYZSTAN”
Beneficiary account: 1030120800006118 (multicurrency: USD/KGS)
Correspondent bank: Bank of China
Account of Correspondent bank: 778400000809
SWIFT: BKCH CN BJ
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before February 19 , 2016, 11:00 a.m. Bishkek time :
Room # Displey-2, 3rd floor,
374 Frunze str., Bishkek, 720033, the Kyrgyz Republic
PMG WB “Implementation of the National Strategy for Development of Statistics of Kyrgyz Republic” under the National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic .
7. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on February 19, 2016, 11:00 a.m. Bishkek time :
Conference room, 3rd floor,
374 Frunze str., Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic
The National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of:
Lot #1 – USD 10,500 (Ten thousand and five hundred US Dollars);
Lot #2 – USD 4,000 (Four thousand US Dollars);